September 28th, 2016
Location: Irvine, CA
BigRentz is seeking an experienced full-time Executive Assistant to join our growing team. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing routine administrative tasks and seamlessly facilitating coordination and support of all day-to-day activities for the CEO. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a great work ethic who is able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
If you are a sharp and resourceful administrative professional who enjoys a dynamic work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Provide advanced and high-level administrative support to the CEO by directing and executing all administrative responsibilities for the office
- Manage the flow of confidential and sensitive business matters with professionalism, discretion and efficiency, while addressing commanding issues with positive resolve
- Assist with strategic calendar management for the CEO and members of the Executive team
- Plan travel arrangements and assist with monthly expense reports
- Transcribe dictated notes, type memos and internal/external email correspondence
- Provide ad-hoc assistance with various internal and external projects
- Plan and execute on-site or off-site events for the team
- Serve as point of contact for building management
- Communicate and coordinate logistics for visitors
- Assist with administrative tasks such as reporting, filing and copying
- Other duties as assigned by management
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant and progressive office and administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with an advanced ability to communicate professionally and effectively with executives, staff, investors, business partners, and representatives of the press or public agencies
- Ability to handle multiple tasks frequently and with short timelines, problem-solve, prioritize and follow through on assignments
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Very comfortable with Gmail, Google calendar, and Google docs
- Experience in booking travel
- Must have access to reliable transportation
About the Company
BigRentz is a progressive and rapidly-growing online equipment rental network aimed at providing customers with the best experience, value and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate opening for a Executive Assistant in our Irvine HQ office.
What You Can Expect from BigRentz
We are a thriving company led by ambitious entrepreneurs offering ample opportunity for career development and growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, flat-screen TVs and fun activities like Ping-Pong. Our employees also enjoy many added perks, like a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes and many more.
If the above description excites and resonates with you, and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To Apply: Email your resume (in Word or PDF format) and cover letter to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Essential Physical Requirements Necessary to Do This Job
- Able to be present, alert, awake and punctual, with minimal absences
- Prolonged sitting at a terminal (desk); ability to sit for long periods of time, either working remotely or for the duration of any flight necessary to conduct business
- Physically able to sit, walk, carry materials and belongings to board a plane for any flights necessary to conduct business
- Terminal use: typing on a keyboard; finger and wrist dexterity
- Prolonged use of the telephone
- Listening skills: clear comprehension of the English language
- Eye sight: prolonged visibility/use of computer screen to produce orders and communications
- Verbal skills: clear communication in the English language to enable written and verbal communication with customers and team members
- Minimal lifting of office equipment and supplies
- Duties performed are in an office setting indoors within a climate controlled environment
- Time commitments will vary and may require more than forty hours per week. May also be requested occasionally for the after-hours or weekend service.
BigRentz, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. BigRentz does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. BigRentz is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. BigRentz is an at-will employer.