September 26th, 2016
Location: Irvine, CA
BigRentz is seeking a highly motivated and versatile Marketing Coordinator to manage our daily marketing activities and to support our sales and product teams. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be working with multiple departments and taking point on multiple projects. Graphic design skills are welcomed. Communication is key.
If you are an ambitious individual with a passion for marketing and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Prioritize all incoming work for Marketing department.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with brand and marketing strategies.
- Supervise social media outreach and engagement.
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Mass-mail materials.
- Create brochures and sell sheets that are consistent with brand.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Drive and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Manage video content.
- Create and distribute customer surveys.
- College graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
About the Company
BigRentz is a progressive and rapidly-growing online equipment rental network aimed at providing customers with the best experience, value and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator in our Irvine HQ office.
What You Can Expect from BigRentz
We are a thriving company led by ambitious entrepreneurs offering ample opportunity for career development and growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, flat-screen TVs and fun activities like Ping-Pong. Our employees also enjoy many added perks, like a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes and many more.
If the above description excites and resonates with you, and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To Apply: Email your resume (in Word or PDF format) and cover letter to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
BigRentz, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. BigRentz does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. BigRentz is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. BigRentz is an at-will employer.