November 28th, 2016
Location: Irvine, CA
BigRentz is seeking a highly-motivated Rental Coordinator to join our growing team. As the primary point of contact for our customers, the Rental Coordinator’s main objective is to provide a world-class rental experience for our customers each and every time they work with BigRentz. The ideal candidate will also be proficient in closing transactional sales to drive rental revenue.
As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work, we strive to focus on finding the right people for the right roles. If you’re a skilled customer service professional with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Take inbound customer service and sales calls
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure a great rental experience for the customer
- Close transactional sales and process customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Order entry and order management
- Contact suppliers to confirm availability and pricing of equipment
- Coordinate delivery of the equipment with the supplier
- Record daily activity in detail to ensure timely follow-up on all future customer requests
- Update internal systems with information collected from the customer and/or the supplier
- Prepare Purchase Orders (P.O.)
- Participate in advanced training workshops to build upon job knowledge
- Other duties as assigned by management
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Customer-oriented with a genuine interest in helping others
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable on the phone, both making and receiving calls
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Tech savvy, basic to intermediate knowledge of various cloud-based software/applications
- Proficient user of MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Expert problem solver who is able to “find a way to make it work” on a case-by-case basis
- Ability to work collaboratively, be flexible and support teammates
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About the Company
BigRentz is a progressive and rapidly-growing online equipment rental network aimed at providing customers with the best experience, value and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate opening for a Rental Coordinator in our Irvine HQ office.
What You Can Expect from BigRentz
We are a thriving company led by ambitious entrepreneurs offering ample opportunity for career development and growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, flat-screen TVs and fun activities like Ping-Pong. Our employees also enjoy many added perks, like a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes and many more.
If the above description excites and resonates with you, and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To Apply: Email your resume (in Word or PDF format) and cover letter to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
BigRentz, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. BigRentz does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. BigRentz is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. BigRentz is an at-will employer.