September 27th, 2016
Location: Irvine, CA
BigRentz is seeking a Sales Analyst to collect, analyze, and report sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
The ideal candidate will develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency. This position will be based in Irvine, CA.
As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work, we focus on the right people and the right roles. If you’re a strategic sales professional with experience in equipment rental and the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for the regular production and dissemination of sales management reports, including reports for senior management, sales management, and individual BDMs
- Analyzes sales performance trends and uses data to identify opportunities and highlight potential performance gaps
- Ensures data completion and monitors CRM compliance. Proactively reaches out to sales management to address user input issues
- Produces ad-hoc sales performance reports as requested by sales management
- Monitors key metrics around retention and account penetration programs; raises issues with sales management
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Prior experience working with detailed data sets and financial information, experience with sales metrics and performance reporting preferred
- Past experience extracting information from Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and using the information to develop custom reports for management
- Ability to communicate data-driven results to management-level personnel
- Ability to identify key issue areas based on data and recommend solutions
- Strong Excel skills and working knowledge of Salesforce required; database skills (i.e. SQL, Access, etc.) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
About the Company
BigRentz is a progressive and rapidly-growing online equipment rental network aimed at providing customers with the best experience, value and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate opening for a Sales Analyst in the Irvine, CA HQ office.
What You Can Expect from BigRentz
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies there is ample room for career development and personal growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, flat-screen TVs and fun activities like Ping-Pong. Our employees also enjoy many added perks, like a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes and many more.
If the above description excites and resonates with you, and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To Apply: Email your resume (in Word or PDF format) and cover letter to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Essential Physical Requirements Necessary to Do This Job
- Able to be present, alert, awake and punctual, with minimal absences
- Prolonged sitting at a terminal (desk); ability to sit for long periods of time, either working remotely or for the duration of any flight necessary to conduct business
- Physically able to sit, walk, carry materials and belongings to board a plane for any flights necessary to conduct business
- Terminal use: typing on a keyboard; finger and wrist dexterity
- Prolonged use of the telephone
- Listening skills: clear comprehension of the English language
- Eye sight: prolonged visibility/use of computer screen to produce orders and communications
- Verbal skills: clear communication in the English language to enable written and verbal communication with customers and team members
- Minimal lifting of office equipment and supplies
- Duties performed are in an office setting indoors within a climate controlled environment
- Time commitments will vary and may require more than forty hours per week. May also be requested occasionally for the after-hours or weekend service.
BigRentz, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. BigRentz does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. BigRentz is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. BigRentz is an at-will employer.