BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 2,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
The heart and soul of BigRentz come down to one thing and one thing only: helping people. Our customers are who we design all our services and technologies around and who have inspired our three-word philosophy – Built around you. This philosophy is behind everything we do. It’s what defines us and is what sets us apart in the industry. It’s what enables us to personally connect with each and every one of our rental partners and customers. This mindset is what continues to propel our company, and our brand, as the go-to source for equipment rental solutions.
As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers looking to rent dumpsters and other site services and locating equipment in and out of network while building rapport with suppliers.
- Place outbound calls to BigRentz suppliers to confirm pricing and availability of dumpsters and other site services needs
- Receive inbound calls from BigRentz customers to confirm pricing and availability of dumpsters and other site services needs, complete booking
- Contacting customers if dumpsters and other site services needs are not available and offer alternatives
- Updating existing supplier accounts and pricing in internal systems
- Notify Strategic Partnerships team of pricing or equipment updates or changes in Keystone
- Familiarity with existing key suppliers and equipment coverage
- Provide excellent customer service through all forms of communication with suppliers and customers
- Attend continuing equipment education and training workshops
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Call Center experience preferred
- Strong self-starter who is self-motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask between calls and emails
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of various cloud-based software and applications
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Passionate about providing a superior customer service experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary for this position begins at $36,000
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!