BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
Account Executives act as client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience.
- • Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers, key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- • Ensure the timely and successful delivery of BigRentz solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- • Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- • Forecast and track key account metrics, monitor, and analyze customer’s usage of BigRentz products and services; Collect and analyze data to learn more about consumer behavior
- • Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- • Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- • Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- • Keep accurate records pertaining to orders and account notes
- • Farming within the client’s company for additional contacts and sources of revenue to increase share of wallet, liaising with clients on future projects.
- • Proven account management or other relevant experience
- • Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- • Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- • Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- • Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- • Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- • Extensive, accurate product knowledge
- • Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- • Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field (preferred)
Compensation & Benefits
- • Salary for this position begins at $65,000 (Draw + Commission), depending on experience
- • Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K with employer match, sick and paid time off
- • Position can be entirely remote or hybrid remote/in-office for someone within a commutable distance to our headquarters in Irvine, CA
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck, and we work hard to create a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement. When we are in the office, this includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages and fun games including ping pong and foosball.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!