BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
As a Billing Coordinator, you will be responsible for obtaining and reconciling project costs for the purpose of calculating and issuing timely and accurate customer billing. The role will coordinate with vendors and internal departments to create and process invoices effectively for both accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Obtain and review project costs by reconciling vendor invoices against purchase orders in order to obtain necessary cost information to calculate and prepare customer billing on a timely basis
- Identify, research, and resolve vendor invoice billing discrepancies and issues
- Prepare and process vendor payments within approved payment schedules and reconcile vendor accounts accordingly
- Maintain vendor files, invoices, payments, and manage accounts payable relationship with the assigned vendor accounts.
- Collaborate with internal departments on both vendor and customer billing requirements and needs
- Provide assistance and supporting documentation for audits as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or related field preferred
- 1 – 3 years of experience in accounts payable/receivable and/or customer billing preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Proficient in data entry and data management
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and MS Office user
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary for this position begins at $36,000
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment. We are looking forward to continuing to provide a great company culture as we grow across more locations to better serve our customers nationwide.