BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying sales leads, educating new clients about our equipment rental services, and building a book of business by understanding the fundamental drivers of our business and the customers we serve.
- Meet or exceed contract targets and sales goals as set by management
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales targets and pipeline in Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Research and qualify targets in each of the vertical markets BigRentz participates in
- Potential Customer Identification:
- Lead Source Identification
- Vertical Market Lead
- Customer Referral
- Competitive Information
- Qualify leads
- Prepare and customize customer presentations
- Become familiar with BigRentz tech platform and be able to explain and demo same for customer
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of sales experience, cold calling preferred
- Familiarity with working in a CRM preferred
- Integrity and mature professional demeanor
- Self-starter with an outgoing personality
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary for this position begins at $50,000 (Draw + Commission), depends on experience
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K, paid time off
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck, and we work hard to create a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement. When we are in the office, this includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more. We are temporarily working remotely but look forward to returning to the office when it is safe to do so.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!