As a BigRentz Business Development Specialist, you will contact businesses suited to use our national rental platform. As a Business Development Specialist, you will identify and qualify business prospects with a focus on establishing a connection with the decision maker and then transferring information to a National Account Manager. This position has the opportunity to make commissions based upon performance while growing into a larger role within the company.
As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work, we strive to focus on finding the right people for the right roles. If you’re a skilled Business Development professional with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
- Integrity and mature professional demeanor
- Tele-sales, sales, customer service experience desired
- Self-starter with an outgoing personality
- Call and qualify prospects from BigRentz leads
- Research company and contact information
- Discuss rental needs and opportunities
- Build rapport with business prospects and establish a connection with decision makers within the company
- Identify and transfer qualified prospects to National Account Manager for further development and closure
- Set/Schedule follow up appointments for National Account Managers
- Record details about the business
- Personify and support our company values
- Portray a positive company image
- Demonstrate corporate values when dealing with confidential client information
This is an AWESOME opportunity to get in the door with one of Orange Counties “Fastest Growing Companies” and “Best Places to Work”. Come join our GROWING team, if you enjoy talking on the phone and making money!
BigRentz is the largest online marketplace for construction equipment rentals. Our sales and customer service team strives to provide customers with the best experience, value, and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate opening for a Sales Associate in our Irvine Headquarters office.
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you are confident in your sales abilities and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To apply, email your resume to Recruiting@BigRentz.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line. (No recruiters or agencies, please.)