Customer Care Representative
BigRentz is a rapidly-growing online equipment rental network aimed at providing customers with the best experience, value, and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate opening for a Customer Care Representative in our Irvine HQ office.
A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck, it means being part of a family. BigRentz has worked hard to be an exciting place to work; Entrepreneur Magazine has ranked BigRentz 33rd on their Top Company Cultures List. Since being founded in 2012, BigRentz has been named as a Best Place to Work four times.
BigRentz is seeking an experienced Customer Care Representative to serve our customers’ needs and deliver a great experience, every time. As a Customer Care Representative, you’ll be the voice of BigRentz to the customer; you will facilitate communication between salespeople, customers, and suppliers using a three-pronged approach while always maintaining a pleasant disposition.
As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work, we focus on the right people and the right roles. If you’re a customer service professional with experience in equipment rental and the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver outstanding customer service to a wide range of customers over the phone
- Provide support to the Sales, Fulfillment and Supply teams
- Ensure an excellent experience for the customer EVERY TIME they work with us
- Work in a team environment while driving metrics for personal goals
- Work with teammates to ensure we maintain a team environment and strong company culture
- Continuously delivery the best customer experience and master your craft
- Be the “voice” of BigRentz to the marketplace through all customer interactions
- Grow, learn and develop as a professional while sharing your expertise with others
Skills & Experience
- Maintain a friendly and professional attitude while effectively handling customer needs and concerns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive reputation for taking care of customers, teammates and all things related to the customer experience
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Must be comfortable and able to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun work environment
- Must have at least one year of demonstrated success in all aspects of providing superior customer service
- Must be articulate and have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a customer-oriented mindset and truly care about the people they work with
- Expert problem solver who is able to find a way to make it work on a case-by-case basis
- Demonstrated success in navigating through an organization to expand relationships
- Must be willing to work until the job is complete and milestones are met
- Must be comfortable making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls
- Must always maintain a professional demeanor in all circumstances
BigRentz is the largest online marketplace for construction equipment rentals. Our sales and customer service team strives to provide customers with the best experience, value, and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate opening for a Rental Coordinator in our Irvine Headquarters office.
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you are confident in your customer service abilities and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
Connect with Us:
Email your resume (in Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line
No recruiters or agencies, please.
BigRentz, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. BigRentz does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. BigRentz is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. BigRentz is an at-will employer.
Date Posted: 2017-06-17
Employment Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week