BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 1,600+ rental partners and 8,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
The heart and soul of BigRentz comes down to one thing and one thing only: helping people. Our customers are who we design all our services and technologies around and who have inspired our three-word philosophy – Built around you. This philosophy is behind everything we do. It’s what defines us and is what sets us apart in the industry. It’s what enables us to personally connect with each and every one of our rental partners and customers. This mindset is what continues to propel our company, and our brand, as the go-to source for equipment rental solutions.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with new and existing clients to ensure that they are successful with BigRentz. You will be a part of the marketing team and will work with both sales and IT teams to ensure a client’s journey is successful from first rental to adoption of an online portal. You will also monitor a client’s on-going health and establish a cadence for client interactions.
- Customer Onboarding: help customers achieve early value by designing a well thought out customer onboarding framework. Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customers’ business and industry.
- Reduce Churn: Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to drive high customer retention and loyalty. Engage with customer stakeholders to identify, define, track, and measure the overall impact of BigRentz solutions. Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk.
- Increase Customer Retention: Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls to assess level of satisfaction. Work to identify and/or develop upsell/cross-sell opportunities. Drive customer adoption of online portal.
- Account Escalations: Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally. Support/respond to any alerts or poor health metrics, or overdue customer support ticket.
- Customer Advocacy: Work closely with product team to develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy. Calculate periodic health of (at least) key accounts through surveys and reviews. Serve as customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback, understanding customer, and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- 3+ years of customer facing experience in a Customer Success Management role. Sales, Account Management or Project Management roles are also desired.
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Familiarity with data extraction, analysis and strategic plan execution.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships.
- Cross functional leadership and team coordination skills.
- Excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to function in an extremely high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition.
- Familiarity with construction equipment, construction industry, and Rental industry.
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree or equivalent.
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To apply, email your resume to Recruiting@BigRentz.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line. (No recruiters or agencies, please.)