BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
As a Data Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data to provide answers to business questions as well as offer support in the collaborative creation of successful multi-lateral marketing campaigns and IT initiatives.
- This position will play an important role in providing data intelligence to the business. The main focus of this role will be building and managing reporting and performing analysis on complex data sets.
- Enable effective business intelligence to provide decision making support
- Assist in the preparation and analyses of periodic financial and business reporting
- Ensure the effective collection, organization and distribution of data, from a variety of data sources.
- Work with IT and related parties in resolving data issues and improve data environment
- Document business and technical reporting methodology, best practices and related rules for generating reports to ensure results accurately represent the underlying data
- Provide data that is accurate and reliable, and document processes for consistent reporting
- Over 5 years of proven working experience as a data analyst or business intelligence analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field – Data Science, Data & Analytics, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience working with relational databases and authoring SQL MS SQL Server, SSMS, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and Python
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Tableau
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interface with all levels of the business to define business and functional requirements
- Ability to work independently, manage conflicting priorities, and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment. We are looking forward to continuing to provide a great company culture as we grow across more locations to better serve our customers nationwide.