As a BigRentz Digital Marketing Specialist, you will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns designed to promote our brand and use of our national rental platform. The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist is experienced in SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work, we strive to focus on finding the right people for the right roles. If you’re a skilled Digital Marketing professional with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate with Sales, Supply, and Engineering to implement new locations and pricing in all SEM campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Produce new Ad Copy that drives leads and conversions, as well as coordinates with the organization’s goals and vision.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Work with internal data analyst to ensure that all necessary reports are set up to successfully and accurately measure paid search campaigns’ profitability.
- Correctly utilize tools such as tags and LIDs to measure campaign success through URLs. Create URL strings for other departments as requested.
Assess lead quality by listening to SEM calls and tracking conversion in Salesforce.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to monitor and assess lead quality in order to assist the Sales Team
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, as well as ability to explain and validate data findings
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently across departments and with vendors
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you are confident in your digital marketing abilities and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To apply, email your resume to Recruiting@BigRentz.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line. (No recruiters or agencies, please.)