As a BigRentz Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative support to our executives, support shareholder activities, and manage the day-to-day needs of BigRentz HQ.
As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work, we strive to find the right people for the right roles. If you are a skilled Executive Assistant with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Superior communication skills with all levels of the organization, particularly the executive team
- Maintain credibility, trust, and support between executives, shareholders, and internal staff
- Act as the main point of contact for guests and visitors
- Receive all incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Manage executive and employee travel arrangements
- Facilitate meeting arrangements for guests and visitors
- Place catering orders for company events, quarterly town hall meetings, and weekly breakfast
- Inventory control for office, kitchen, and bathroom supplies
- Coordinate employee programs including: car wash, dry cleaning
- Draft, issue, scan and file specific contracts, agreements, and other confidential documents
- Support Operations department with special projects
- 2-5 years of executive assistant, office manager, or receptionist experience
- Proven experience supporting senior-level management and executives
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail when corresponding with shareholders
- Intermediate knowledge of various cloud-based software and applications
- Proficient user of MS Office applications, such as Word and Excel
About the Company
BigRentz is a progressive and rapidly-growing online equipment rental network aimed at providing customers with the best experience, value and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate need for a full-time Executive Assistant in our Irvine HQ office.
What You Can Expect From BigRentz
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and personal growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks, flat-screen TVs and fun activities like Ping-Pong and Nerf Wars. Our employees also enjoy many additional perks, such as dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes and more.
If the above description excites and resonates with you, and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To apply, email your resume to Recruiting@BigRentz.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line. (No recruiters or agencies, please.)