BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
The heart and soul of BigRentz come down to one thing and one thing only: helping people. Our customers are who we design all our services and technologies around and who have inspired our three-word philosophy – Built around you. This philosophy is behind everything we do. It’s what defines us and is what sets us apart in the industry. It’s what enables us to personally connect with each and every one of our rental partners and customers. This mindset is what continues to propel our company, and our brand, as the go-to source for equipment rental solutions.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Coordinator/Admin to join our team in Irvine, CA.
- Partners with HR Manager in recruitment and onboarding; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Maintains human resource information system records and assists with compiling reports from the database.
- Supports employee engagement with recognition and events.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Assists in administering the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program.
- Assists in performing benefits administration.
- Aids with employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Aids in maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a human resources concentration or similar discipline.
- SHRM California Employment Law Micro-Credential or HRCI aPHR preferred.
- 1+ years of HR experience with California employee relations, leave of absence (LOA), performance management practices and a solid understanding of human resources operations.
- High energy, ability to work in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite is helpful.
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization, and multi-tasking important.
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck, and we work hard to create a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement. When we are in the office, this includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!