Are you a Customer Marketing Superstar with a proven track record in customer success marketing, loyalty and retention, and customer lifecycle analysis?
Are you seeking to work with an amazing company with roots in technology and construction?
This may be the role for you!
As our Marketing Manager, Customer Retention & Success, you will drive retention strategy and execution across all customer touchpoints. Bring your passion and experience to develop a best-in-class customer experience that elevates our brand while increasing customer LTV.
Who We Are
BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
- Lead customer retention strategy and execution across digital, driving a world-class customer experience that yields high customer lifetime value
- Develop a deep understanding of our equipment rental clients through both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and use those insights to shape the retention marketing strategy and roadmap
- Create customer segments, personas, and use this data to craft seamless and personalized customer journeys
- Have your finger on the pulse of all LTV KPIs and keep the entire organization up to date on progress against those KPIs
- Collaborate with Account Managers to grow referral program into a significant driver of new client acquisition
- Initiate and determine the customer journey with proper customer onboarding and education, handing off the customer with the proper team oversight – sales team, account managers, marketing
- Increase customer adoption of portal use, stabilize retention, and promote loyalty
- Interface and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive towards customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- 3+ years in data-driven lifecycle or retention marketing
- Customer success or loyalty marketing experience
- Strong quantitative skills, with a proven track record of analyzing and influencing customer lifecycle behaviors
- Familiarity with data extraction, analysis, and strategic plan execution
- Experience in churn management techniques and best practices
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Superior communication skills, experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Well organized, meticulous about the details, and able to manage multiple priorities
- A self-starter and proactive, positive thinker, and team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck, and we work hard to create a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement. When we are in the office, this includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!