As a BigRentz National Account Manager, you will develop and maximize BigRentz market share in the construction equipment rental industry. The ideal National Account Manager is experienced with business development and account management in the construction equipment rental industry.
As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work, we strive to focus on finding the right people for the right roles. If you’re a skilled Sales professional with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through visits to various customer job sites/offices
- Develop a networking list of potential clients and consistently contact them through the telephone and internet
- Develop, plan and organize sales strategies to achieve desired results/goals
- Maintain and exceed sales goals by renting equipment on a consistent basis
- Identify customer’s needs and react appropriately while understanding the market conditions and local competitors pricing
- Manage and grow National Account customer rental volume nationally
- Pro-actively create strategies to increase rentals/revenue with assigned National Account customers
- Develop relationships with existing and new account contacts (decision makers) to protect and grow current BigRentz designation and market share
- Create relationships with competitive accounts to capitalize on new opportunities as they materialize
- Identify and develop new market opportunities as well as understand market dynamics, customer segmentation, and key customers
- Expand customer diversity through new accounts and increase product awareness of existing accounts
- Identify emerging markets based on relationships built with customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with business development and national account management
- Approximately 3-5 years of prior success meeting performance goals in the rental or construction industry
- Proven Sales, business development and account management work experience
- Effective cross-functional collaboration and leadership as well as possess strong decision making abilities, business acumen and analytical skills
- Results driven, self-directed, high energy, analytical, and objective oriented
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a growing organization
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license and 24-hour access to a vehicle required
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you are confident in your abilities and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To apply, email your resume to Recruiting@BigRentz.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line. (No recruiters or agencies, please.)