BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 1,600+ rental partners and 8,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
The heart and soul of BigRentz comes down to one thing and one thing only: helping people. Our customers are who we design all our services and technologies around and who have inspired our three-word philosophy – Built around you. This philosophy is behind everything we do. It’s what defines us and is what sets us apart in the industry. It’s what enables us to personally connect with each and every one of our rental partners and customers. This mindset is what continues to propel our company, and our brand, as the go-to source for equipment rental solutions.
As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maximizing BigRentz market share in the construction equipment rental industry through national sales and account management.
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through visits to various customer job sites/offices
- Develop a networking list of potential clients and consistently contact them through the telephone and internet
- Develop, plan and organize sales strategies to achieve desired results/goals
- Maintain and exceed sales goals by renting equipment on a consistent basis
- Identify customer’s needs and react appropriately while understanding the market conditions and local competitors pricing
- Manage and grow National Account customer rental volume nationally
- Pro-actively create strategies to increase rentals/revenue with assigned National Account customers
- Develop relationships with existing and new account contacts (decision makers) to protect and grow current BigRentz designation and market share
- Create relationships with competitive accounts to capitalize on new opportunities as they materialize
- Identify and develop new market opportunities as well as understand market dynamics, customer segmentation, and key customers
- Expand customer diversity through new accounts and increase product awareness of existing accounts
- Identify emerging markets based on relationships built with customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with business development and national account management
- Approximately 3-5 years of prior success meeting performance goals in the rental or construction industry
- Proven Sales, business development and account management work experience
- Effective cross-functional collaboration and leadership as well as possess strong decision making abilities, business acumen and analytical skills
- Results driven, self-directed, high energy, analytical, and objective oriented
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a growing organization
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license and 24-hour access to a vehicle required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range for this position is dependent on experience
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you are confident in your abilities and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!