As a BigRentz Regional Supply Manager, you will lead the way in establishing, developing, and maintaining supplier relationships in your Region. The ideal candidate is an expert at building relationships, possesses strong negotiation skills, and willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work, we strive to find the right people for the right roles. If you are a skilled Regional Supply Manager with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Be the “face” of BigRentz in your region
- Establish, develop, and maintain supplier relationships in your assigned region
- Ensure excellent rental equipment is delivered to the end user’s jobsite
- Provide feedback and share market insights with the leadership of supplier’s in your region
- Analyze and interpret data to expand upon the equipment offerings BigRentz should carry
- Gain supplier buy-in and adoption of technology that BigRentz rolls out to the market
- Identify opportunities for strategic partnerships with brands and manufacturers
- Handle and resolve escalated supplier issues
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales or account management with a focus on customer service
- Proven ability to develop meaningful and lasting business relationships
- Expert knowledge of aerial and earthmoving equipment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personal accountability and ownership of accounts and relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to create a win-win outcome
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Must have a customer service mindset and truly care about people they work with
- Expert problem solver who can “find a way to make it work” on a case-by-case basis
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
About the Company
BigRentz is a progressive and rapidly-growing online equipment rental network aimed at providing customers with the best experience, value and service in the industry. We are currently expanding and have an immediate need for a full-time Regional Supply Manager in our Irvine HQ office.
What You Can Expect From BigRentz
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. As one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and personal growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks, flat-screen TVs and fun activities like Ping-Pong and Nerf Wars. Our employees also enjoy many additional perks, such as dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes and more.
If the above description excites and resonates with you, and you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To apply, email your resume to Recruiting@BigRentz.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line. (No recruiters or agencies, please.)