BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
As a Rental Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service when locating equipment in and out of network while building rapport with suppliers. We are temporarily working remotely, but look forward to returning to the office when it is safe to do so.
- Place outbound calls to BigRentz suppliers to confirm pricing and availability of equipment
- Contacting customers if equipment is not available and offer alternatives
- Updating existing supplier accounts and pricing in internal systems
- Provide excellent customer service through all forms of communication with suppliers
- Attend continuing equipment education and training workshops
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Bilingual Spanish-English strongly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Call Center experience preferred
- Strong self-starter who is self-motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask between calls and emails
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of various cloud-based software and applications
- Passionate about providing a superior customer service experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary for this position begins at $36,000
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck, and we work hard to create a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement. When we are in the office, this includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!