BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
As a Rental Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service when locating equipment in and out of network while building rapport with suppliers.
- Place outbound calls to BigRentz suppliers to confirm pricing and availability of equipment
- Contacting customers if equipment is not available and offer alternatives
- Updating existing supplier accounts and pricing in internal systems
- Provide excellent customer service through all forms of communication with suppliers
- Attend continuing equipment education and training workshops
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Call Center experience preferred
- Strong self-starter who is self-motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask between calls and emails
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of various cloud-based software and applications
- Passionate about providing a superior customer service experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary for this position begins at $36,000
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!