BigRentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplace. Our 1,600+ rental partners and 8,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nation. We simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
The heart and soul of BigRentz comes down to one thing and one thing only: helping people. Our customers are who we design all our services and technologies around and who have inspired our three-word philosophy – Built around you. This philosophy is behind everything we do. It’s what defines us and is what sets us apart in the industry. It’s what enables us to personally connect with each and every one of our rental partners and customers. This mindset is what continues to propel our company, and our brand, as the go-to source for equipment rental solutions.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst to join our Finance Department!
- Prepare SEC-related filings, including but not limited to annual report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and quarterly Earnings Releases
- Preparation and review of schedules supporting SEC financials and footnotes
- Research and document new accounting principles and reporting requirements to ensure that SEC-related filings and releases are GAAP, SEC and PCAOB compliant as well as keeping management informed of new pronouncements
- Coordinate and assist in the gathering of information generated by other departments for the preparation of the SEC-related filings and earnings releases
- Coordinate, assist and respond to the external auditors in their reviews of the quarterly financial statements and year-end audits
- Analyze and recommend improvements to internal controls for major systems, processes, practices or policies
- Assist with financial modeling and projections
- Reconcile equity accounts on a quarterly basis
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA required
- 2-5 years of corporate/public accounting experience
- Prior Big 4 experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and SEC regulations
- Strong understanding of SOX and internal controls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Unquestionable trustworthiness, integrity, ethics, and credibility
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off
What You Can Expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneurs. Voted numerous times as one of Orange County’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growth. A career with BigRentz means so much more than just a paycheck; it means being part of a family. We have created a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitement that includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages, a flat-screen TV, and fun games including ping pong and foosball. Our employees also enjoy added perks, such as a dry-cleaning pickup and delivery service, on-site car washes, and more.
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to the conversation!
To apply, email your resume to Recruiting@BigRentz.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line. (No recruiters or agencies, please.)