A message from our CEO.
To Our Valued Customers and Partners,
I hope you are staying safe and healthy.
Amid the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, I want to update you on the actions being taken by BigRentz to maintain business operations. We want to emphasize that BigRentz remains open for business and is committed to fulfill your rental requests during this unprecedented time. We have a robust continuity plan, and we’ve taken precautionary measures to ensure the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and their families.
What you need to know:
- BigRentz is fully operational and ready to service your rental needs.
- We will continue to maintain our regular business hours: 5:00AM to 5:00PM PT.
- You can continue renting through phone, website, or your customer portal.
- For current rentals, please keep the equipment secured when you are not on the jobsite, and ensure the equipment is easily accessible for pickup whenever pickup is scheduled.Remote Work:
- ALL of our employees are now working virtually from their homes. BigRentz has extensive online collaboration capabilities for our employees to communicate with each other, our customers, and our rental partners. Our team members continue to be available to connect with you by phone and email. We have encouraged staff to follow the guidelines of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- We have instituted several policies to reduce the risk of potential transmission, notably travel restrictions and cancellations of events and trade show attendance.
If you need any additional help or have any concerns, please give us a call at (888) 325-5172.
Scott Cannon | Chairman & CEO