BigRentz Text Alerts
- BigRentz customers may choose to receive automated alerts about their orders from the system. Examples include order confirmation and notification that the rental will be picked up at the conclusion of the rental period.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 855-999-5438
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
The BigRentz Rental Agreement must be signed before the beginning of your first heavy equipment rental with us. We’ve placed a printable version here for your convenience and records.