Construction Equipment Rental in Springdale, AR

About Construction Projects in Springdale, AR

Home to the Northwest Arkansas Naturals minor league baseball team, Springdale is the fourth-largest city in Arkansas. They have experienced a population boom in recent years which makes Springdale a perfect place for your next construction project. You do need to know which permits, inspections, licenses, and insurance you need to have. Take a look at our guide below before you start your project.

Building Permits

All permits in the City of Springdale are taken care of by the Building Department. They offer a few types of permits including:

  • Banners and Temporary Signs
  • Commercial Permits
  • Electrical Permits
  • Mechanical Permits
  • Plumbing Permits
  • Pool Permits
  • Residential Building Permits
  • Sign Permits

It is important that you get the right permits for your job. In many cases, you will need multiple permits for one job such as a residential building permit, an electrical permit, and a plumbing permit for one project.

There are also certain fees you have to pay before you can get your permits. If you are moving any building or structure, there is a $100 fee. If you are demolishing, there is a $50 fee for structures 0 to 100,000 cu ft. and for anything over 100,000, the fee is $0.50/1,000 cu ft. There is also a Sub Contractor and Alteration Permit Fee Chart that can be found on the city website if you have any further questions.

Building Inspections

Once you have your building permit, you have to have your building inspected throughout the building process. Building inspections are an important part of the building process as they ensure the safety of the structure and other main components. To request your inspection, you must email the building inspection division and include your name, phone number, address, type of inspection, permit number, requested day, and preferred time of day for your inspection.

Contractor License

To perform construction work in Springdale, Arkansas you must be registered with a current contractor’s license in the State of Arkansas. You also need a business license. Certain types of contractors have to have general liability insurance such as electric contractors.

Contractor Liability Insurance

Contractor liability insurance is an important part of being a contractor. You should have it if you want to be a reputable company. This insurance protects you from damages caused by your company.

Construction Equipment in Springdale, Arkansas

Working in Springdale can be challenging. One way to make it easier is to rent your equipment instead of buying it. BigRentz can help you with all of your construction equipment needs. Whether you need aerial equipment such as scissor lifts, boom lifts, forklifts, and manlifts. Or earthmoving equipment like dozers, backhoes, loaders, and excavators. BigRentz has it all!

Enter jobsite location to see local rates:
Use Current Location