Construction Equipment Rental in Pasco, WA

About Construction Projects in Pasco, WA

Located in Southeastern Washington, Pasco has a population of around 70,000 people and is one of the three cities that make up the Tri-Cities region of the state. Pasco is an agricultural region, but there is still a lot of opportunities to build in the area. Before you start your project, make sure you know everything about the cities rules on construction and building. Both the city and the state have certain requirements you must meet. This is to ensure a minimum set of requirements for all buildings and projects in the area. Take a look below at our guide to building in Pasco.

Building Permits

One of the main requirements for building in Pasco is having a building permit. Certain projects require permits such as construction, demolition, fencing, patio covers, plumbing, pools, retaining walls, and roof replacement. There are certain things that you’ll need when you apply for your building permit.

On your application for a Residential Building Permit, you have to specify a few things. You have to know the value of the job, the site address, owner information, contractor information, structural information, and the description of the work.

Building Inspections

Another important part of the building process is the Building Inspections stage. Building Inspections are used to ensure a minimum set of requirements for all projects and buildings in the Pasco area. If your building does not pass the inspection, you will need to have it inspected again.

To schedule your inspection in Waco, call (509) 545-3442. They are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. They will take care of you and visit your site as soon as possible.

Contractor License

In Washington, general and specialty contractors must register with the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries. If you are registering as a contractor for the first time, there are a few steps you should follow.

The first step is to choose your business structure. If you choose to operate as a Corporation or a Limited Liability Company (LLC), you need to register with the Washington Secretary of State and then complete a Business License Application. Once you do that, you can get your IRS Employer ID Number.

After your company is registered, you can then fill out the application for contractor registration and have it notarized. Before you turn in your application, you need to get a surety bond and general liability insurance coverage. Insurance protects your company from damages.

If you have all the proper paperwork and insurance, you are almost done. You then only need to pay the registration fee and submit your application.

Construction Equipment in Pasco, Washington

Equipment is an important part of the construction process, and you should always get the right stuff. Here at BigRentz, we offer modern, quality equipment at reasonable prices. Take a look at our Boom Lifts, Scissor Lifts, Forklifts, and Manlifts.

Enter jobsite location to see local rates:
Use Current Location